short term Financial Planning
Asset and financial planning is a key tool in defining the strategic guidelines and the governance of a company, actually playing a fundamental role in optimizing the financial hedging maneuver and in internal control of company performance.
During the presentation a specific focus will be offered on short-term financial planning (from 30 days to 90/180 days) which is often not adequately covered nor by treasury information tools that work on mere financial flows with a very short-term horizon, nor by instruments of medium / long-term financial planning that incorporate economic-financial-asset views along an at least annual horizon: we will find out which solutions are feasible and how it is possible to reduce the time and costs for managing the planning process in the near future.
The analysis together with Mario Vinzia – SDA Professor and CFO EniServizi – of a successful case will have the aim of creating an opportunity for discussion and reflection among the participants.
Agenda of the day
- 15.15 – 15:45 Registration and welcome coffee
- 15:45 – 16:00 Presentation AKC and CCH Tagetik
- 16:00 – 16:45 Financial planning and and assets: different project scenarios and presentation of a success story – Mario Vinzia, SDA Professor and CFO EniServizi
- 16:45 – 17:15 AKC and CCH Tagetik proposal – Simone Bertelli, Partner AKC
- 17:15 – 17:30 Q&A
- 17:30 – 18:30 Get in Touch – AKC and CCH Tagetik Happy Hour