The simplification of the purchases processes in presence of contracts can be useful in the budget closing activities and in the production of entries for the IFRS16.
Akeron s.r.l has developed a new solution for this issue, the handling of all passive contracts, which is Akeron Contract Management (Cm).
Efficiency in processes with appropriate tools is fundamental and it is the approach with which Akeron has always designed its solutions. Another specification that will be introduced during the meeting is the issue of purchases management without contracts. This situation is evident in circumstances in which the processes are built on RDA and ODA embedded in the ERP system where the scene is dominated by evident waste of time in activities with low added value.
With the partecipation of Andrea Angeli, Administation, Treasury & Tax Director at Randstad Group Italia S.p.A.
Discover Akeron Cm
Agenda of the day
- 10:00 Welcome Coffee
- 10:15 Akeron and AKC Presentation – Luigi Stefanini, Co-VCEO of Akeron and AKC
- 10:30 The improvement of P2P processes in Randstad – Dr. Andrea Angeli, Administration, Treasury & tax Director at Randstad Group Italia spa
- 11:00 Akeron Cm Solution for management of passive contracts – Vindo Pasquini, Product Owner at Akeron srl
- 12:00 CCH Tagetik solution for closing, budget and IFRS 16 – Samuele Bachini, AKC Consultant Director
- 12:45 Closing Remarks – Giorgio Tenucci, Sales Director at Akeron and AKC
- 13:00 Light Lunch