in the IFRS 16 time
Financial planning in the company remains the main tool for verifying the sustainability of company strategies in the medium to long term. In terms of cash flows, the effect of the new accounting standard IFRS16 recently in force. During the presentation, the main critical issues regarding the financial planning process will be discussed, the typical scenarios of the issue will be discussed and the proposal of AKC to support both the Finance Department and the Management Control will be illustrated.
The presentation will be interactive, very practical and methodological, and will be attended by Prof. Mario Vinzia, professor in the Administration, Control, Finance and Real Estate Department of the School of Business Management of Bocconi University. The event is organized by AKC, which has a deep experience on the CPM CCH Tagetik platform and on the Akeron product suite.
Agenda of the day
- 03:00 – 03:20 Registration and welcome coffee
- 03:20 – 03:30 AKC Presentation
- 03:30 – 04:15 Mario Vinzia Professor: “Financial Planning at the time of IFRS16”
- 04:15 – 05:00 Simone Bertelli, Product Demo
- 05:00 – 06:00 Q&A in front of a cup of tea