Working Place: Lucca
The resource will manage social campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), analyze leads, manage CRM and collaborate on content writing. He/she will use Google tools for digital marketing activities, collaborate with the marketing director to follow the marketing plan and support him/her in the management of the company website. He has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, creativity and proactivity. The resource will be inserted in the marketing office and will report directly to the marketing director, will be supported by the team for professional growth and acquisition of skills. He/she will have the opportunity to grow with the team and with the company in a complex area of B2B marketing where the reference targets are specific and well defined.
- Knowledge and experience of one year in digital marketing and social media marketing
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level)
- Knowledge of Google tools (ADS, Analytics, Tag Manager, etc…)
- Knowledge of SEO tools (Semrush, Searchmetrics, Buzzsumo, etc. …)
- Previous experience in CRM management
- Creative writing and copy writing
- Knowledge of B2B marketing
- Digital Certifications
- Marketing Automation and Lead Generation
- Knowledge of application consulting and/or IT in general
- Adobe package
- Belonging to the protected categories (L. 68/99)
What we offer
Full time apprenticeship contract at our headquarters in Lucca. Remote Working is not expected.
How to Apply:
Please attach a detailed CV with explicit authorization to the processing of personal data in accordance with GDPR Regulation EU No 2016/679.
This announcement is addressed to both genders, pursuant to Laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to Legislative Decrees 215/03 and 216/03.