Working Place: Lucca
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in support of management software, preferably accounting and management control. He/she has an in-depth knowledge of Administration, Finance and Control processes, has IT knowledge on database integration, loading system updates, bugs management at various levels, both technical and functional logic. He has excellent knowledge and use of SQL, has a logical and functional approach and is able to use CPM software (in particular the CCH Tagetik platform) to respond to the functional needs of the customer and act technically on the resolution of problems that occur in the use of the management system by the customer. The processes in which he/she will be working are Financial Reporting, Budgeting and Planning, Fast Closing, Statutory and Management Consolidation, Financial Planning with vertical experience in particular in the CPG, Retail and Financial Services markets.
You will be part of one of our teams and with the support of more experienced colleagues will have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge and skills on Tagetik software. AKC will provide you with the opportunity to grow your skills, know-how and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or accounting, or university degree in business, computer science or engineering (management or computer science)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL language
- Basic knowledge of general accounting and cost accounting principles
- Excellent familiarity with the Excel tool
- Propensity to work in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of the CCH Tagetik platform
- Basic knowledge of planning and control processes
- Previous experience in the role Support technician or application consultant
- Membership in protected categories (L. 68/99)
What we offer
Working place Lucca. Full time employment contract commensurate with previous experience both in terms of type (paid internship, apprenticeship, open-ended) and RAL.
How to apply:
Attach a detailed CV with explicit authorization to the processing of personal data in accordance with GDPR Regulation EU No 2016/679.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to Laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to Legislative Decrees 215/03 and 216/03.